44 mm diameter watch with a “cylindrical” case built for turning from a stainless steel bar, further processed with a cutter and finished by hand with a whole 32 processes. The incisions are made by the means of mechanical methodology with a cutter and subjected to a PVD treatment for the GUN dye.
Handmade leather bracelet and sewn with waxed thread. The MG01 44S model has been manufactured in a limited series of just 20 pieces and each one is individually numbered and signed.
- AISI 316L steel case treated with a black PVD coating and the underside has a natural satin finish by hand.
- 44 mm diameter and 14 mm height
- Winding crown at number 2
- Sapphire glass
- Water resistant to 5 ATM
- Customized Automatic ETA 2824/2 Swiss Mechanism, 25 Jewels 28,800 alternations /hour 4 Hz.
- Glazed matte black coloured quadrant with luminous hands.
- Hours and minutes hands made of metal with red coloured luminous markers and seconds hand.
- Swiss made identification mark on the quadrant and the underside.